CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'll be updating again soon. Time is getting away with me with planning the years school curriculum and the personal progress and sewing and doing fall cleaning (am I the only one that does spring and fall cleaning or does everyone do this?) early so that it's nice before I start our school year.
My babysitting job is almost done so that opens up a lot of time and opportunities so I will be uploading pictures and videos soon!

3 comments:

The Royals

I used to do a fall and spring, but now I only do a fall. I just finished mine two weeks ago before school started.

Seth and Julie

I do Fall and Spring cleaning, too. Fall is even more importnat to me, because I know it will be awhile before the outside of the windows get done again, with the cold and snow coming.

I am glad you will be catching up the blog soon, too.

Jocelyn Christensen

Fall cleaning...a must! Yes!