CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night: The Incredibles

This past movie night we watched The Incredibles. Abi hadn't seen this yet and Doug and I hadn't watched it in a long time so it was really fun.
We had Hero sandwiches, incredichips, and Frozone's sundaes.


I threw together a superhero cape for Abi out of felt so that she could wear it and then have it in her dress ups. She also wore her supergirl jammies.

I printed out some body templates and we all designed our own superheroes.

From the left are: Mine- SuperMommy- she has the power to glow in the dark
Doug's- SuperDaddy- he has the power to fly
and Abi's- SuperAbi- she has the power to help people that are lost or stuck somewhere

Abi liked this activity so much she asked me to print out some more so she could make more superheroes. Here are the rest of hers..
from left: that one can turn people into superheroes into bad people, the middle one has the power to read, the last one has the power to make her head disappear.