CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

A cool giveaway

I mentioned during last years school year that I was using the Letter of the Week curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler along with my preschool curriculum for Abi. It is so great. She has really done an amazing job creating something really cute and fun. You can check out her blog here.
Mama Jenn is giving away one of Confessions of a Homeschoolers Expedition Earth packets. The Expedition Earth curriculum covers 31 countries and is designed for grades K-3. It is over 160 pages and each country comes with a week long lesson plan.
It is amazing! Check out the giveaway at Mama Jen's blog here.
You can purchase the entire Expedition Earth curriculum for $15.00 or download a sample of Brazil here.

3 comments:

Josh Healy
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen

This would be great for homeschoolers. Mike really wants me to homeschool the girls when we move to SD. Just don't know if I have the wherewithall or the patience or the sanity;|

Cheryl

We have the opposite situation. I would like to homeschool. At least most days I feel that way. But Doug is totally against it. We have agreed that they will either be in private school or homeschooled in junior high though. So for now I just homeschool preschool and I'll continue to do teaching at home as a supplement once she starts kindergarten next year.